Holiday homes are gaining popularity, not just for family holidays but among independent travellers as well. A rental home will almost always give more space at a lower price than a hotel room. If you're a tourist who wants to feel like a local on your next trip abroad, a rental can help you do that.
SPEND LESS ENJOY MORE
In most cases you'll have more space, more privacy and more money in your pocket when you choose a holiday rental rather than a hotel. With a private rental you can save up to 50% compared to the average family hotel stay so you're free to spend the saving on enjoying yourself! And, with great accommodation at affordable prices, you can afford real luxury for less.
SPACE & PRIVACY
When you stay in a private holiday rental, you'll never have to worry about being disturbed by hotel staff so you can enjoy your holiday in total privacy. And since you're not restricted to a single hotel room, you'll have plenty of space to spread out and enjoy your family time together.
MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
With a private holiday rental, you choose to enjoy your holiday, your way. Unlike with a package deal, there are no restrictive checks in times, dining options or tour schedules – you tailor your itinerary to suit you and your family. From choosing the attractions you want to visit, the restaurants you want to dine in and the experiences you want to have – you're free to come and go as you please.
ALL THE COMFORTS OF HOME
Holiday homes are just that ... homes. They usually include all the things you’d expect to find at home: full-sized appliances, dishes, books and games, laundry facilities, etc. These kinds of amenities can make your stay so much more comfortable – especially if you’re travelling with the family or for an extended period of time.
FAMILIES AND GROUPS
Holiday rentals are an economical, practical option for families and large groups who would otherwise have to pay for more than one hotel room. Sharing a house lets you strike a compromise between togetherness and privacy; you can enjoy family meals together in the communal kitchen, but you'll also have enough space for everyone to come and go as they please. Parents will appreciate not having to get the kids dressed to go down to breakfast in a hotel restaurant. In your own kitchen, PJ's are perfectly acceptable!
Guests who choose to stay in private holiday homes are likely to be naturally more adventurous than those who prefer the safety and familiarity of a hotel complex. Hotels may have everything under one roof and make it easy, but holiday homes can represent a far richer travel experience because guests really do have to go out and experience local life: be at the weekly market, supermarket or by trying some of the different local restaurants. Of course one of the best things about self catering is being able to eat what you want, when you want, and not suffer the same repetitive hotel buffet night after night.
Getting married far from home? You can often keep costs down by having guests share a holiday home (or several) rather than paying for a large block of hotel rooms. And a rental villa of your own makes a secluded, romantic spot for your honeymoon after all the guests have gone home.
To summarise – the top reasons to choose a private holiday home over a hotel are:
- Privacy & space – Renting a holiday home gives everyone the option to spread out for privacy or to get together and socialise under one roof.
- Affordability – Holiday homes are often better value than hotels, especially when there’s more than two staying. Hotel meals, extra wifi, parking and mini bar charges can cost a fortune.
- Facilities & entertainment – Forget paying extra for in-room movies or wifi. Most holiday rentals offer free wifi, multi room tv’s, dvd’s, games, books, and rainy day items to keep everyone entertained. You can also do your laundry on holiday, which can cut down on luggage costs.
- Noise – You don’t have to worry about hearing the TV, screaming kids, foot traffic, early morning showers or noisy lifts through paper thin walls.
- Bring the pets – Many pet friendly holiday rentals not only let you bring your fury friend along, they often provide amenities for animals.
- Food, glorious food – With a fully fitted kitchen to hand, preparing family meals with local produce and alfresco dining is part of the holiday experience. Avoid the repetitive buffets in hotels.
- Live like a local – One of the main reasons travellers stay in holiday homes is to experience the local neighbourhood and culture. To shop where the locals shop and dine at local restaurants.
If you are looking for a holiday home for rent on Costa del Sol please visit: